We are a united voice for equestrians living on and near the east side of the Olympic Peninsula. Our purpose involves the planning, promotion, maintenance, and low impact use of trails open to horses and mules on federal, state, and local lands in Washington State. BCHW is a non-profit organization.
Posts by buckhornrangechapterbchw:
- Grant for LeBar Horse Camp
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Fear and Riding
- Trail Safe!
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About First Aid On the Trail But Were Afraid To Ask!
- Great Turnout for Our April Ride
- Endurance 101 Author to speak at March Chapter meeting
- Work Continues on the Silent Alder Trail Reroute (Gibbs Lake)
- 2019 Chapter Trail Rides